TCP Optimizer is a free, easy to use Windows program that helps tune and optimize your Internet connection. The program can help both the novice and advanced user change related TCP/IP Netsh and Registry parameters, such as the TCP Receive Window, MTU, even QoS and ToS/Diffserv prioritizatioin. There is no installation required, just download and run under any current Windows OS.
The software supports all current Windows versions, allows for allows for backung up current settings, restoring to the Windows defaults, measuring latency across multiple hosts and more.
To use, simply apply the optimal/recommended settings and reboot. You can find support on our forums. We've worked on optimizing Windows for broadband internet connections since 1998.
» version 3.0.8 - posted on 2011-09-17
Additional Gaming and Latency tweaks for Windows 7
» version 2.0.3 - posted on 2006-06-13
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright 2001-2010 Speed Guide, Inc. (www.speedguide.net). All rights reserved.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
BY DOWNLOADING, COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER ("YOU") AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT COPY, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
Permission is granted to freely distribute, install and use this Software by anyone, including commercial applications, subject to the following conditions:
1. You may not reverse-assemble, reverse-compile, reverse-engineer, or otherwise alter this Software. It is provided for use solely in executable, "binary" form without modification, and Speed Guide, Inc. retains its copyright.
2. The origin of this Software must not be misrepresented or concealed in any way. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this Software must display an acknowledgement of the author, with the following URL: www.speedguide.net
3. If redistributed via any medium, or bundled with other products, the documentation, advertisement, or publication must be accompanied by, or contain an acknowledgement of the author, in the form of the following URL: www.speedguide.net
4. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from, or bundled with this Software without specific prior written permission.
5. You may not use this Software for any unlawful, malicious, or abusive purposes.
6. Speed Guide, Inc. has no obligation to support or upgrade the Software, or assist in the use of the Software under this Agreement. Speed Guide, Inc. may offer online support via http://www.speedguide.net at its sole discretion.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
License version:1.0.3 / 2006-01-05
Speed Guide, Inc.